Brand: Arras Creations
- Imitation Gold Plated Traditional Kolhapuri Mangalsutra - Black Crystal Thushi For Women / AZMKMS019-GBK
- Color : Black Crystal Thushi
- Size : Adjustable with Chord ******** PRICE DROP FOR LIMITED TIME *******
- Delicate Indian Traditional Maharashtrian Style / Kolhapuri Thushi Style Unique Mangalsutra. Black Mani Thushi. This Antique Traditional Kolhapuri Thushi Style Mangalsutra, add to your accessories collection. The Originality of the artistic designs will make everyone stare. These collectibles fit the modern and woman's stylish & fashion mood, from classy sophistication with a bit of an edge, to trendy glamour or refined and casual.
- Trendy Traditional yet Fashionable Set For Women - Fun to wear and add a fashion statement to any outfit. Made with top quality materials. New Ethnic Collections of Jewelry worn by Bollywood Celebrities. Care Instructions: To properly care for jewelry purchases, please clean thoroughly with a dry cotton cloth after each use, remembering to keep away from any chemicals like alcohol or perfume. For best results, store in an airtight container and keep away from heat.
Publisher: Arras Creations
Details: Indian traditional jewelry known as Mangalsutra, is considered as a sacred thread of love & goodwill for married women. This beautiful medium length Imitation Mangalsutra is made with Black beads; Kundan pendant in center. Is appreciated for its unique attractive designs. Add this antique traditional Kolhapuri Thushi Style Mangalsutra to your accessories collection. The Originality of the artistic designs will make everyone stare. These collectibles fit the modern and woman's stylish & fashion mood, from classy sophistication with a bit of an edge, to trendy glamour or refined and casual. India's love affair with beautiful jewelry is well known. Beautiful Bollywood Style Indian Jewelry comes in many styles, trend and each with its own special appeal. Latest Bollywood styles of Indian jewelry include many intricate and beautiful designs with beads embedded also called as Latkans. No Authentic Indian Jewelry Collection is complete without these beautiful set. Many traditional Indian Holidays and Festivals call for the wearing of elaborate traditional Indian set. Some of the most commonly celebrated traditional Indian festivals are Diwali, the festival of lights; Holi, the festival of colors; Dusshera Navratri, a nine day dancing celebration of the Goddess Amba (Power); Ganesh Chaturthi, a ten day celebration of the birthday of Lord Ganesha. All of these festivals are a good reason to invest in beautiful new traditional Indian set, to show proper respect for the occasion. Imitation Designer set With High Polish Gold Finish And Beautiful Stone Work - Perfect For Parties We offer superior customer service and quality materials and workmanship. If you have any issues with a product you've purchased from us, please contact us first and give us a chance to make it right.
Item Condition: New