Brand: Arras Creations
- Bollywood Party Wear Antique Gold finish Bali Square Shaped Jhumka Earrings for Women. Authentic Bollywood style jewelry will catch the eye and not let you be ignored. High polish gold finish shimmers and shines. You will make a statement when you wear these beautiful imitation designer earrings.
- Size : Earring Length: 6.00 CM x Width: 2.50 CM
Style : Hoop Earrings,Jhumki Earrings, Jhumka Earrings, Zhumka Earrings
- Color : Oxidized Antique Gold Finish Style: Oxidized Drop Earring, Antique Earring, Jhumka Earrings, Antique Gold Tone
- Trendy Fashionable Traditional Indian Style Oxidised Bali Square Shaped Jhumka Earrings For Women - these fun earrings women will add a touch of fashion and fun to any wardrobe.Occassion: Office Wear, Party Wear, Style: Bali Jhumka Earring,
- Care Instruction : Avoid Heat & Chemicals Like perfume, Deo, Alchol, etc and Clean with Dry cotton Cloth, pack in a air tight Container after use.
Publisher: Arras Creations
Details: India's love affair with beautiful jewelry is well known. Beautiful Bollywood Style Indian Jewelry comes in many styles, trend and each with its own special appeal. Latest Bollywood styles of Indian jewelry include many intricate and beautiful designs with Jhumka / Jhumki beads embedded also called as Latkans. Jhumka or Jhumki style earrings are an ancient traditional Indian earring that is still loved today. No Authentic Indian Jewelry Collection is complete without these beautiful earrings. The Jhumka style is signified by an ornament at the ear, with a chain dangle holding an intricately worked upside-down-cup style ornament that is called the Jhumka. Some traditional Jhumki style earrings dangle more than one Jhumka, and additional stones or ornaments may hang from the Jhumka itself. Many traditional Indian Holidays and Festivals call for the wearing of elaborate traditional Indian earrings. Some of the most commonly celebrated traditional Indian festivals are Diwali, the festival of lights; Holi, the festival of colors; Dusshera Navratri, a nine day dancing celebration of the Goddess Amba (Power); Ganesh Chaturthi, a ten day celebration of the birthday of Lord Ganesha. All of these festivals are a good reason to invest in beautiful new traditional Indian earrings, to show proper respect for the occasion. Imitation Designer Earrings With High Polish Gold Finish And Beautiful Stone Work - Perfect For Parties We offer superior customer service and quality materials and workmanship. If you have any issues with a product you've purchased from us, please contact us first and give us a chance to make it right.