Brand: Arras Creations
- Trendy Bollywood Designer Paachi Jhumki With Bali Earrings for Women. These lovely and regal earrings make a beautiful gift for your wife or girlfriend. Give a touch of royalty to the woman in your life.
- Earring Length : 7 CM, Width : 3 CM
- Color : Colored Glass Beads.
Imitation Designer Earring with eye-catching look, long lasting shine and traditional designs. Studded with top quality stones and hanging bead. You will make a statement when you wear these beautiful Imitation Designer Earrings
- Occassion: Fuction Wear, Party Wear. The look is stunning and preciously suitable for all kinds of dressy occasions. Care Instructions: To properly care for your jewelry purchases, please clean thoroughly with a dry cotton cloth after each use, remembering to keep away from any chemicals like alcohol or perfume. For best results, store in an airtight container and keep away from heat.
- We offer superior customer service and the highest quality materials and workmanship. If you have any issues with a product you've purchased from us, please contact us first and give us a chance to make it right.
Publisher: Arras Creations
Details: A new look Designer Earring comes with Paachi Jhumka. These earrings are appreciated for fine polished & light weight. This designer earrings gives a royal look. Designer Earrings At Affordable price.
India's love affair with beautiful jewelry is well known. Beautiful Authentic Indian Jewelry comes in many styles and variations, each with its own special appeal. Traditional styles of Indian jewelry include many intricate and beautiful designs Many traditional Indian Holidays and Festivals call for the wearing of elaborate traditional Indian earrings. Some of the most commonly celebrated traditional Indian festivals are Diwali, the festival of lights; Holi, the festival of colors; Dusshera, which celebrates the death of the demon king Ravana; Navratri, a nine day dancing celebration of the Goddess Amba (Power); Ganesh Chaturthi, a ten day celebration of the birthday of Lord Ganesha. All of these festivals are a good reason to invest in beautiful new traditional Indian earrings, to show proper respect for the occasion. Jhumka or Jhumki style earrings are an ancient traditional Indian earring that is still loved today. No Authentic Indian Jewelry Collection is complete without these beautiful earrings. The Jhumka style is signified by an ornament at the ear, with a chain dangle holding an intricately worked upside-down-cup style ornament that is called the Jhumka. Some traditional Jhumki style earrings dangle more than one Jhumka, and additional stones or ornaments may hang from the Jhumka itself. We offer superior customer service and the quality materials and workmanship. If you have any issues with a product you've purchased from us, please contact us first and give us a chance to make it right. Occasion: College Wear, Function Wear, Party Wear.