Brand: Arras Creations
Color: Gold, Red, Pink
- Authentic Traditional Imitation Flower Crystal Bold Stud Earrings Kolhapuri Kudi Earrings For Women
- Color : Gold Tone with Colored Stones
Size : 1 x 1 inches
These collectibles fit the modern and woman's stylish; fashion mood, from classy sophistication with a bit of an edge, to trendy glamour or refined and casual.
- Unique Earrings - Kudi Style - Also worn on formal as Post Earring or Stud Earrings. Indian Traditional Kolhapuri Style or Maharashtrian or Traditional Style as Kudi Earrings are usually worn with Traditional Kolhapuri Saaj or Thushi. An Authentic Maharashtrian Indian Ettire is incomplete without the traditional stud KUDI Earrings.
- Trendy Fashionable Traditional Indian Style Gold Tone Earrings For Women - these fun earrings women will add a touch of fashion and fun to any wardrobe. Occasion: Office Wear, Party Wear,
- Care Instruction : Avoid Heat & Chemicals Like perfume, Deo, Alcohol, etc and Clean with Dry cotton Cloth, pack in an air tight Container after use.
Publisher: Arras Creations
Details: Imitation Earrings Great for all occasions. Preferred during any Dance Event or Traditional functions like Dandiya and other traditional Indian Festivals. Also great for Belly Dancing. India's love affair with beautiful jewelry is well known. Beautiful Bollywood Style Indian Jewelry comes in many styles, trend and each with its own special appeal. Latest Bollywood styles of Indian jewelry include many intricate and beautiful designs with Jhumka / Jhumki beads embedded also called as Latkans. Jhumka or Jhumki style earrings are an ancient traditional Indian earring that is still loved today. No Authentic Indian Jewelry Collection is complete without these beautiful earrings. Some traditional Jhumki style earrings dangle more than one Jhumka, and additional stones or ornaments may hang from the Jhumka itself. Many traditional Indian Holidays and Festivals call for the wearing of elaborate traditional Indian earrings. Some of the most commonly celebrated traditional Indian festivals are Diwali, the festival of lights; Holi, the festival of colors; Dusshera Navratri, a nine day dancing celebration of the Goddess Amba (Power); Ganesh Chaturthi, a ten day celebration of the birthday of Lord Ganesha. All of these festivals are a good reason to invest in beautiful new traditional Indian earrings, to show proper respect for the occasion. Imitation Designer Earrings With High Polish Antique Gold and Silver Finish And Beautiful Stone Work - Perfect For Parties We offer superior customer service and quality materials and workmanship. If you have any issues with a product you've purchased from us, please contact us first and give us a chance to make it right.